Statistics show that almost half a million people in San Diego are over 65 years of age. By 2030, that number might increase to 1 million. This means that age-related diseases like weaker cognitive functioning and obesity are going to become a problem.
With time, your body becomes incapable of producing NAD+, which performs functions essential for mental and physical well-being. When you cross 50 years, your body has less than half of its coenzymes compared to when you were 20 years old.
But even if you are young and suffer from high blood pressure, fatigue, anxiety, or depression, NAD IV therapy San Diego can help you out. In this therapy, your body gets these coenzymes directly into the bloodstream.
If you want to know about the therapy and the benefits of intravenous administration, read more.
What is NAD+?
Before you understand the importance of this therapy, you must have some idea about NAD+. It consists of single-cell organisms like bacteria and multicellular organisms such as primates. They play a crucial role in healing, DNA, and cell repair. Besides converting food to energy, they maintain DNA integrity. Even a slight reduction of their supply would result in the cells’ inability to carry out their functions.
As mentioned above, this substance decreases with age. Aging causes the body to develop complications like obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, neurodegeneration, cognitive impairment, and reduced muscle function.
What happens during the therapy?
- Therapy begins with a consultation – Most clinics in San Diego usually begin with a pre-consultation, in which doctors go through the paperwork to assess your condition. They recommend a specific IV dosage and treatment plan based on your physical requirements.
- The treatment process – Under California’s laws, the city of San Diego only allows qualified physicians to carry out the treatment. Registered nurses (RN) can also administer the solution under expert supervision. A doctor hooks the drip containing the NAD+ and saline solution and then attaches the IV to your veins. The best clinics in San Diego have zero gravity chairs, in which you can read, relax, and even sleep during the treatment.
How long does the procedure take?
In most clinics in San Diego, the procedure lasts between two to four hours since that is the time required for the NAD+ solution to drip. Your doctor might suggest you take a weekly treatment for four weeks and return for maintenance monthly/quarterly.
Will you experience the effects instantly?
One of its benefits is the speed at which it works. Since the solution reaches your bloodstream directly, it starts working within a few minutes. However, the specific effects of the duration might vary from one person to another. Feeling hydrated, rejuvenated, and refreshed are some indications of the impact.
What are the benefits of this procedure?
IV therapy provides plenty of benefits, which explains its popularity.
- It boosts the metabolism process. Almost 33% of adults in San Diego are overweight, while 26% are obese. A faster metabolism helps your body burn fat faster, lose calories, and guides you towards a healthier lifestyle.
- It enhances cognitive functioning and is ideal for people having Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, anxiety, and depression. Data shows about 60,000 people in San Diego have Alzheimer’s, and this procedure can help them tremendously.
- It also increases your energy levels, ensures faster cell healing time, improves kidney and liver function, slows the aging process, and reduces pain and inflammation.
You should try NAD IV therapy in San Diego if you suffer from obesity, fatigue, poor cognition, weak immunity, diabetes, and anxiety. By entering your bloodstream, the substance will provide the results quickly.